The house of Hollandgirl rides the Tour de France
On friday when I was chatting with my firneds I said that I havent seen any show which stole my heart.. yes it was like that, until House of Holland show.. my absolutely no1 so far!
1. Queue-> we didnt have to wait so long to go inside (for example Simone Rocha was so chaotic and then standing tickets dont even go inside because the show was already full)
2. The Venue- My Beautifull Fashion, Goldsmiths' Hall, very glamorous!
3. The guests: it was very nice to see Alexa Chunga who is new BFC Young Style Ambassador, Pixie Geldof, Nick Grimshaw, Poppy Delivgne, Hilarry Alexander... so yes it was excited to be part of this show!
4. Music.. mix of The MisShapes creat a very funky, cool atmosphere
5. The collection absolutely amazing pieces, very colorfull fuchia, pillar box red , navy, sky blue, the opposite of the borring. Thats kind of clothes which gives you an opportunity to create your own, unique outfit and you can wear it on many ways.. The insipration of Henry Holland is tour de france ( btw one of thwe model was with bicycle on the catwalk), 70s Sci-Fi& Futurustic sportswear. So what you need to know about AW12 by HoH? So we could see a lot of boucle houndstooth prints, metallic details, goat hair trims , luxe optical striped wool jerseys.
I ride it!